March 25, 2013

#FoodieFriendFriday Linky Party #37 - Recipes That Caught Our Attention

Foodie Friends Friday Daily Dish once again brings you Recipes that Caught our Attention.  Each host has selected her Host Favorite from this week's Linky Party recipes.  Please take a minute to visit Foodie Friends Friday Daily Dish to check out all the wonderful recipes that we selected!


My host favorite is Non-Fried Springs Rolls with Vietnamese Chicken and Avocados from Tiegan at Half Baked Harvest.  It is loaded with healthy vegetables.  This looks so delicious. . .and healthy!  I haven't made spring rolls for a while and now I'm definitely in the mood for some.  


Please stop by Half Baked Harvest and let Tiegan know you saw her Non-Fried Springs Rolls with Vietnamese Chicken and Avocados recipe here at Adorned Well!



post signature
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

I value your comments! Please leave me a note below and I will respond.

Please share this content:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

share the love