December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas to all my Foodie Friends!



This Christmas I am Thankful for my faith, my family - both blood relatives and those I just consider my "bonus" family, and my friends.  Please take a minute to let those you care about know how much they are appreciated and loved, remember to pray for those who have lost loved ones this past year or who are less fortunate. . .pray that that they be blessed beyond measure, and always remember the true meaning of Christmas.  So thankful that God sent his Son, Jesus to earth so that we might have salvation!  Happy Birthday, Jesus!

A special Adorned Well thank you for joining me on my blogging journey this past year.  I pray that each of you and your families are happy, healthy and prosperous this coming year.

Please come back to visit during 2013. . . I hope to bring you more stories, tasty recipes and share part of me with you!
Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

I value your comments! Please leave me a note below and I will respond.

Please share this content:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

share the love